DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

On Sun, 2002-11-03 at 11:13, Eddie Hui-Bon-Hoa wrote:
> Sorry, I have something planned for that time but I sure would like to
> help you to go through the nightmare mode so that I can get some
> assistance to kill Duriel (also known as "le gros pede").
> He's -in my humble opinion- the most difficult boss of the game, at
> least for a bowazon ...

No, only for *your* weak (and ugly!) bowazon. Bodiccea is strong, and
will win Duriel easily (and she will really disturb Duriel with our
"on y va a poil" strategy :-).

For those who don't understand this strategy ("on y va a poil"), here
is the explanation:
1) You go to Duriel ("le Gros Pede")
2) You die
3) You go to "Le Gros Pede"
4) You die
19) You try to go to Duriel but you take the wrong door...
20) You die
21) You decide to use "On y va a poil" strategy
22) You die
etc...

This was a famous battle in ITEC history...

br.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)
--

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next