DIABLO II

Sgib/Asiapac Internet Gamers Group

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next

I wonder if I could link the "games" page from my main site.

The main advantage: It would be followed by search engines, then we
could get more players.

The drawbacks:
- Our email addresses would be available to some "bad" search engines,
and SPAM could flow this way.
- Your Yahoo Messenger id woud also be "public", and I am not sure of
the consequences (looks ok for me).
- Our game name would also be public. This is also not a problem for me.

For the emails problem, the workaround could be to protect the archive
page with a login/password. Or I could probably also change the display
template, so no address (except in emails body) are shown. I just
changed the format, and probably the email you are reading now will have
the addresses hidden.

Any comment/idea?

br.

--
GPG Key: 653514E5 (http://www.raoult.com/gpg)
--

Diablo II Index Main Index Thread Index Previous Next