- Scientists Discover Way To Transmit Taste of Lemonade Over Internet
- Hobbyist Turns Nintendo 64 Console Into Nintendo Switch Dock
- FCC To Halt Expansion of Broadband Subsidies For Poor People
- Westinghouse Files For Bankruptcy, In Blow To Nuclear Power
- Verizon To Force 'AppFlash' Spyware On Android Phones
- Brief: Google offers bounty on browser bugs
- News: Change in Focus
- News: Conficker data highlights infected networks
- News: PhotoDNA scans images for child abuse
- News: Twitter attacker had proper credentials
If you came here, it probably means you will quit my site soon. So good bye, au-revoir, sayonara... If you find any broken link in this page, please let me know.
Eddie. Very nice pictures there... And newly HTML/CSS
compliant! (but no more for IE ;-)
Francois. Take care your eyes!
Nicolae's son: 9 years old
Frederic: switched from unreadable M$ site to good one
Ozoir-La-Ferriere: Information, weather, sport, etc...
Heurs et malheurs d'un usager des transports en commun
Jeff: he forgot this site Ooops... Forgot to pay?
Thierry: very informative ;-)
Sebastien: Forgotten site too...
Yves: neanmoins tout va bien!
Tea: An old friend, but he forgot this site!
W3.org: Because M$ is *NOT* the standard.
W3 HTML validator: You should test your own page there.
Mozilla.org: Tired of the buggy and proprietary IE? Try the best browser available. And more: It follows W3C standards, and it is free!
GNU.org: Gnu is Not Unix
Suse.com: My distro provider.
Linux.com: General information on Linux
linuxhq.com: Linux kernel information
Freshmeat.net: Looking for free software?
Commercial games for Linux.
Unfortunately this company disappeared...
The Gnu Image manipulation Program
All you want to know about penguins